SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN.
The One Take Film Festival was created to showcase non-fiction films. If you are a local film-maker and create interesting non-fiction films we would love to hear from you. In order to submit a film for review please use the form below. We don't allow uploading of films, so instead we ask for a link to your Vimeo account.
If you would like to submit please read the following Official Submission Guidelines:
- Submission Deadline: Feb 25th, 2019
- Only short documentaries will be accepted. Films must be under 30 minutes in length.
- Filmmakers must be from OR reside in Western NY at time of submission
- Documentaries can focus on any topic and be any sub-genre. (ex. experimental, observational, animated, etc.)
- Post-production must have been completed by the time of submission AND completed no earlier than 2017.
- Submission format: In order to be considered film MUST be submitted as either a Vimeo link or a YouTube private link.
- Final show format must be submitted as a .MOV or .MP4 on a thumb or hard drive, to be received at the Little Theatre offices no later than April 10th, 2019.
- There is No Entry fee to submit!