SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. Thank you to all who submitted!!
Decisions will be made and all those who enter will be notified by April 1st 2019.
The One Take Film Festival was created to showcase non-fiction films. If you are a local film-maker and create interesting non-fiction films we would love to hear from you. In order to submit a film for review please use the form below. We don't allow uploading of films, so instead we ask for a link to your Vimeo account.
If you would like to submit please read the following Official Submission Guidelines:
- Submission Deadline: Feb 25th, 2019
- Only short documentaries will be accepted. Films must be under 30 minutes in length.
- Filmmakers must be from OR reside in Western NY at time of submission
- Documentaries can focus on any topic and be any sub-genre. (ex. experimental, observational, animated, etc.)
- Post-production must have been completed by the time of submission AND completed no earlier than 2017.
- Submission format: In order to be considered film MUST be submitted as either a Vimeo link or a YouTube private link.
- Final show format must be submitted as a .MOV or .MP4 on a thumb or hard drive, to be received at the Little Theatre offices no later than April 10th, 2019.
- There is No Entry fee to submit!